22 Reasons to Walk Daily
Being consistent in your walking is one of the most important factors in developing a healthy habits. Walking can enhance the connectivity of the importance brain circuits, walking will helps to fight declines brain associated with aging and increase performance on cognitive tasks. Unlike some other forms of exercise, walking is free and doesn’t require any special equipment or training.
- Maintain Healthy Mind & Body
- Reduces symptom of anxiety and depression
- The easiest way to get more active
- It’s low impact to your hips and knees
- Helps maintain lean muscles
- Build up leg muscles and quadriceps muscles
- Helps maintain strong bones
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Improves mood
- To reduce glaucoma risk
- Improve heart health by increasing heart rate and blood circulation
- Reduce the risk of colon cancer by 31% in women
- Effective in burning more fat
- Strengthening the immune system
- Build up bone mass and reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Breathing the fresh air
- Easing stress and tension
- Clears the mind
- Improves balance and prevent falling
- Energize the entire Body
- Trim your waistline
- Helps diabetic type 2
At Gen Spa where your Health is your Wealth!!!
By Appointments only. We have limited appointments available.
Please Call or Text in advance (561)674-5215 to make an Appointment!
The content of all article is informational only, cannot be substitute for medical advice. For proper diagnosis, you should seek a medical Doctor or Specialist.