Benefits of Ginger
Ginger has been used as a natural remedy for many ailments for centuries. Most commonly used in the countries in the orient, like China and India, now is spread equally around the world. Researchers are now finding that ginger has not only great anti-inflammatory properties, but also works wonders in the treatment of many different things, ranging from migraines to cancer.
Here is some of the benefits of this wonderful spice.
- Cancer protection (ovarian cancer treatment and colon cancer prevention especially)
- Heartburn/acid reflux/GERD
- Morning and/or Motion Sickness
- Upset stomach
- Improves Digestion
- Boosting the immune system
- Sore throat
- Stuffy Nose or Nasal Congestion
- Cold and Flu Prevention and Treatment
- Headaches and Migraine Relief
- Menstrual Cramp Relief
- Improves blood circulation
- Diseases caused by or fueled by inflammation such as arthritis, obesity, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, numerous cancer types, cardiovascular disease, and more