Drink, hydrate & refresh: By Gen Spa
We are close to the end of the summer & still very hot.
We suggest to do the following:
- Drink plenty of water everyday, and do not wait until you are thirsty.
- Add one tablespoon of organic apple cider vinegar & squeeze lemon and add one tablespoon of honey to your 16oz. of water everyday
- Drink Coconut water instead of soda or fruit juice
- Do not overextend yourself in extreme heat especially when your body is not use to it.
- Keep your body cool by wearing a loose-fitting clothing
- If you are doing outside work, or you are exercising make sure you are taking-frequent break and drink plenty of water to stay hydrate.
- Limit your intake of caffeine & alcohol as they are diuretic & will stimulate urination.
When you are active, your body loses water through sweat.
Remember: Your Health is your Wealth!
Drink, hydrate, & refresh: By Generosa Dingal, LMT/Gen Spa Owner