Gen Spa Mother’s Day package
Super mom package
3 Hours and 15 minutes
One Hour Swedish Massage or a choice of deep tissue massage following with our Coconut and fresh lemon Body Scrubs to bring skin to life. And adding Hot eucalyptus Herbal Steam Towel Treatment.
- Organic Express Facial with organic eminence Blueberry Detox Peel or fresh papaya, or fresh kiwi or fresh banana masque depends on skin type.
- Express Gen spa manicure.
- Express gen spa pedicure.
- Served with Hot Tea and Chocolates with mix nuts, trail mix nuts and Chiquita banana for snack.
Love your mother package
2 hours and 20 minutes
- Sauna blanket detox with Peppermint hot Towels.
- 60 Minutes Swedish Massage.
- Hydrating Lemon Lotus Body Scrubs Wrap Warm Lemon Scrub for Feet and Calves Hot Herbal Steam Towel Treatment and Full Body Dry Brush to stimulate the body.
- Magic peppermint Scalp Treatment and Cool Cucumbers on the Eyes.
- Served with Hot Chamomile tea/ Mint Tea/green tea or hot chocolate with mix nuts, trail mix bar and Chiquita Banana.
Mother Nurture Spa package
- 60 Minutes Massage (Swedish, Deep Tissue, or Pregnancy).
- Coconut oil Scalp massage Treatment.
- Full Body Dry Brush Exfoliation.
- Light Body Wrap with green tea and green clay detox in our Sauna Blanket.
- With fresh lemon Herbal Foot exfoliation with Steam Towel Treatment and finishes up with Cocoa Butter Foot Hydration.
- Treatment Served with choice of Tea or Chocolates with mix nuts or trail mix bar and Chiquita banana.
Sweet Mama facial/massage package
1 hour and 50 minutes
- Fountain of Youth Facial with Vitamin C Masque/natural papaya masque.
- Warm Cocoa Butter Hand Hydration Treatment.
- Neck, Shoulder & Arm Massage with Lavender Lotus Hydrating Body Butter.
- Emollient Organic Eye Treatment.
- Exfoliating Organic Lip Treatment.
- Served with Chamomile Tea/green tea or hot chocolate with mix nuts and Chiquita banana.
At Gen Spa where Your Health is your Wealth!!
By Appointments only.
Call or text (561)674-5215 to make an appointment today!
The content of all article is informational only, cannot be substitute for medical advice. For proper diagnosis, you should seek a medical Doctor or Specialist.