Good for your Skin & Health (Green Papaya Salad)
Here are some possible benefits of raw Green Papaya Salad that may include:
- Improving digestive health
- Boosting the immune system
- Protecting against urinary tract infections
- Improving milk flow in new mothers
- Healing problematic skin conditions & injuries
- Soothing inflammation
- Cleansing Intestinal track
- Aiding in elimination of parasites & amoeba
- Fighting Nausea & constipation
- Promoting Cardiovascular Health
- Regenerating Muscle tissue
- Increasing Elimination of Toxins
- Increasing Energy
- Fighting Infections
- Accelerating the healing of burns, sores, & wounds.
Papaya Salad Recipe:
- 1 Big Green Papaya peel the skin off, remove the seeds, wash and shred it.
- Boil 4 cups of water in the pot.
- While its boiling add the Papaya, put 1 table spoon of sea salt into the boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Drain the water out.
- Then season it with the following spices.
- 3 table spoons of honey
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 1 sliced yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 sliced sweet onion
- 1/4 sea salt or to your taste
- 1/2 cup of apple cider vinegar
At Gen Spa where your Health is your Wealth!!!
By Appointments only.
Call or text (561)674-5215 to make an appointment today!
The content of all article is informational only, cannot be substitute for medical advice. For proper diagnosis, you should seek a medical Doctor or Specialist.