Juice for Better Health
The Healing Properties of Juicing
Drinking fresh juice can help us adopt healthier eating patterns. For those of us who do not traditionally consume many fruits and vegetables, incorporating fresh juice can be a fun and different approach to increasing consumption of these important plant foods for improved health and wellness and reaching your weight loss goals. Proponents say that juicing is better for you than is eating whole fruits and vegetables because your body can absorb the nutrients better and it gives your digestive system a rest from working on fiber. They say that juicing can reduce your risk of cancer, boost your immune system, help you remove toxins from your body and aid digestion.
Top Ten Reasons To Juice:
- It’s an easy way to meet your fruit and veggie percentage: . Cold press juice is healthy fast food, a meal on the go that’s good for you.
- It boosts your brain: juice can increase blood flow to the brain, which can lead to better brain health and help ward off dementia and cognitive decline.
- It gives you energy: . Because your body doesn’t have to do the work of breaking down solid food, you’re left with energy to spare.
- It reduces inflammation: in cold press juice help combat inflammation caused by a diet rich in acidic, high-fat, or processed foods, which helps protect your body from deadly diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.
- It detoxifies your system: Nutrients found in low-pulp juice help sweep these pollutants out of your system, keeping you healthier.
- It hydrates your body: Cold press juice is a savvy way to quench thirst and keep your organs functioning properly.
- It helps you sleep better: vegetables provide high levels of magnesium, the relaxation mineral with a mellowing effect that can help improve the quality of your sleep.
- It wards off stress : Nutrients in juice including vitamin C and magnesium will help your body better combat the effects of the stress hormone cortisol.
- It builds bones : Greens such as kale, collards, and broccoli are high in the nutrients calcium and magnesium, both of which are crucial for a strong, healthy skeleton.
- It helps you live longer: nutrients often found in cold press juice, like resveratrol, keep cells from prematurely dying. According to our two experts, this will not only help you live longer, but keeps you healthier while you’re at it!