Massage Kale recipe
Massage Kale/nuts salad recipe by: Generosa Dingal, LMT/Gen Spa
Kale is super popular- and extremely good for you. The health benefits of Kale are well documented. The leafy green is absolutely packed with vitamins, especially vitamins K and A. Its powerful anti-inflammatory food with loaded of antioxidants. It might even help prevent Cancer!
If you’re not familiar with eating Kale, it can be a tough food to swallow, because it’s slightly taste bitter. but at least we came up with the right combination to bring this Massage Kale Salad to a delicious meals. and you will be loving the vegetables in no time.
This Salad takes only 5 minutes to prepare and uses the a few ingredients.
In a large bowl, add the 12 ounces of organic Kale and massage the benefits-rich extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, pine nuts and dried cranberries. You,ll love the crunch of the pine nuts and the sweetness from the dried no added sugar cranberries, organic raisins, and fresh blueberry.
Then use your hands to massage all the ingredients together. Until the Kale look shiny, and slightly wilted.
- 12 ounces organic raw kale
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 fresh lemon squeeze the juice
- Sea salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon organic pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon dried organic cranberries
- 1 whole fresh kiwi
- 1 whole fresh medium size avocado
- 1 whole fresh sweet peppers
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberry
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon organic raisins
Note: If you like, you can add protein-rich like grill organic chicken, wild caught salmon, grilled shrimps or other type of wild caught fish.
- Add kale to large bowl and massage oil, lemon juice, and sea salt into kale until it becomes shiny, or wilted slightly.
- Divide onto plates and top with nuts, raisins, cranberries, blueberry, pepper, pumpkin seeds, avocado and kiwi.
At Gen Spa where your Health is your Wealth!!!
By Appointments only.
Call or text (561)674-5215 to make an appointment today!
The content of all article is informational only, cannot be substitute for medical advice. For proper diagnosis, you should seek a medical Doctor or Specialist.