Gen Spa, offers Thai Yoga Massage bodywork, also called Thai Massage or Thai yoga massage, combines stretching and body movement to loosen muscles.
How does it Work?
- Client and therapist is in meditative mood to relax and invigorate clients, reducing their stress and tension and helping them achieve greater health.
- Thai yoga massage sessions are performed on a padded mat on the floor to give the practitioner better leverage in deep muscle stretching and joint release for the client.
- Typical sessions last one to two hours, and clients remain fully dressed in loose, comfortable clothing.
- We are using our hands, knuckles, elbows and feet, we employ a series of movements to stretch the clients entire body and apply point pressure intended to open the body’s energy channels.
- Increase blood circulation, lower blood pressure and breathing
- Good for muscle relaxation, increase flexibility in your muscles, increase mobility
- Improves posture, balance, corrects body alignments and dissolves energy blockages
- Improves athletic performance
- Help arthritis and back pain
- Help tone the body, strengthen joints and fight diseases, including chronic joint problems
- Prevents illnesses and alleviates degenerative diseases
- Slows the aging process
- Immune booster
- Eliminates toxins
- Release Tensions
At Gen Spa where your Health is your Wealth!!!
By Appointments only.
Call or text (561)674-5215 to make an appointment today!
The content of all article is informational only, cannot be substitute for medical advice. For proper diagnosis, you should seek a medical Doctor or Specialist.