When the body is in pain, it is trying to let you know that something is not right. When you take a medication, you mask the symptoms rather than treat the problem. It is important to listen to the signs and symptoms your body is giving you.
The best way for the body to heal is from inside out. Massage and herbs can help you clean your system and alleviate your body from aches and pains with NO SIDE-EFFECTS!!!
Many people turn to medications to relieve them from pain, although what many do not pay attention to is the list of side-effects that most these medications have. In reality, healthcare is a lucrative industry that is more focused in illness than health.
In the past, when people did not have access to modern medicine they treated themselves in a more natural way, making use of herbs and natural medicine. Eating better and exercising can do miracles for you. Many times diseases are caused by imbalances in your organism, lack of vitamins, or too much of toxic elements.
Why cause harm to your body when you can heal yourself in a more alternative way?
Sometimes modern medicine is necessary, but you can use alternative medicine as preventive care. It is a lot better not to need medication than became a slave to it.
Examples of Medication Side Effects
- unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness;
- confusion, memory problems;
- fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine;
- swelling, weight gain, urinating less than usual or not at all;
- increased thirst, increased urination, hunger, dry mouth, fruity breath odor, drowsiness, dry skin, blurred vision, weight loss; or
- nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects of atorvastatin may include:
- mild muscle pain;
- diarrhea; or
- mild nausea.
- depressed mood, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself, unusual risk-taking behavior, decreased inhibitions, no fear of danger;
- confusion, hyperactivity, agitation, hostility, hallucinations;
- feeling like you might pass out;
- urinating less than usual or not at all;
- chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest;
- uncontrolled muscle movements, tremor, seizure (convulsions); or
- jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes).
Less serious side effects of alprazolam may include:
- drowsiness, dizziness, feeling tired or irritable;
- blurred vision, headache, memory problems, trouble concentrating;
- sleep problems (insomnia);
- swelling in your hands or feet;
- muscle weakness, lack of balance or coordination, slurred speech;
- upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea;
- increased sweating, dry mouth, stuffy nose; or
- appetite or weight changes, loss of interest in sex.
Read more at